Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The sun is shining here ...


So what do you do? Definitely not sit here all day at the computer. A bit of housework, get some felt and silk dyeing in lovely eucalyptus, start another textile workbook (one down, three to go), finish an altered book page, and go have lunch with my five year old at lunchtime. I will get some photos uploaded as soon as I finish some more assignments, those photos take the longest time, up to half an hour to download, and on a day like today, that seems such a shameful waste of a beautiful day. The harbour is sparkling and a deep blue, the ocean is sparkling silver, the sky is clear and bright light blue, the washing is drying on the line, and really, there is not a care in the world. Perfect day for a stroll along the beach. So guess where I am off too ... wish you were all here with me.

1 comment:

ArtPropelled said...

You have no idea how much I wish I was walking along that beach with you. The harbour is sparkling and deep blue.....Rachelle, I'm positively itching to be near the sea again!