Lots of things have been happening:
- I turned 39!
- I had my first painting ever accepted into a exhibition as well as my covered stone installation.
- I have finally become part of a church ministry, assisting with community ministry in our new church.
- I never realised until recently how frustrated I was without a voice. I have found it and I use it regularly.
- The kids are doing brilliant.
- I am finding my flow as wife, mother, artist and counsellor ... slowly and steadily.
- I have done a rough! business plan.
- I have great friends.
- My husband is a rollicking great worship leader!
- My creative ventures are starting to take on a distinct Rachelle-flavour. We all strive for our own authentic style and distinction. I think I'm starting to understand what mine is.
I hope to get photos here soon. Watch this space.