Monday, March 15, 2010

no eye candy ...

I'm having trouble uploading photos. It's been impossible to write without visuals. I use them as jumping off points.

Lots of things have been happening:
  • I turned 39!
  • I had my first painting ever accepted into a exhibition as well as my covered stone installation.
  • I have finally become part of a church ministry, assisting with community ministry in our new church.
  • I never realised until recently how frustrated I was without a voice. I have found it and I use it regularly.
  • The kids are doing brilliant.
  • I am finding my flow as wife, mother, artist and counsellor ... slowly and steadily.
  • I have done a rough! business plan.
  • I have great friends.
  • My husband is a rollicking great worship leader!
  • My creative ventures are starting to take on a distinct Rachelle-flavour. We all strive for our own authentic style and distinction. I think I'm starting to understand what mine is.

I hope to get photos here soon. Watch this space.

4 comments:

Jeana Marie said...

Happy Birthday and Congratulations...great news about your painting and your voice!

Magda said...

Congratulations with everything what makes you hapy! Enjoy & Greetings:)

ArtPropelled said...

Congratulations on having your painting on exhibition and a belated Happy Birthday!

Wendy Blight said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and sharing your story. I pray that the Lord will bring you to a place where you can use your passion to join Him in seeking and saving the lost. I pray the Mind of Christ for you...that you will reject the lies of the evil one who seeks to steal all that is good and all that is God's in your life. May you continue to be used by God to bring glory and honor to His Kingdom.

Blessings,

Wendy