Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged ...

Ok, so lately I have been tagged by several bloggers (friends) and decided to lump it all together. Thanks to India at http://prophet-of-bloom.blogspot.com/; and, Darlene at http://art4sol.blogspot.com/ and somebody else but I can't trace it back. Sorry.
Anyway thanks all for your votes of interest. I wanted to save them up because finding random interesting things to write about oneself is a bit of a challenge.

The rules of this Tag are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write seven little known facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

1. I love to use raw materials whenever I can in my art works.

2. I love to meet new people and share skills.

3. I'm a night owl. I love sleeping when it's daylight and working in the wee hours of the morning.

4. I have been married for 13 years which is a miracle.Two sons and a third on the way.

5. The beach is my favourite place in the world. Anywhere coastal feels like home to me. The smell of the ocean, the sound of the waves, shells/driftwood/stones for treasure gathering, gulls screaming, even stormy days. It's all music to my soul and healing for my spirit.

6. I don't like cats. They creep me out. Especially when they rub against my legs or sit and vibrate on my lap. Ergh!! Ask my kids, they all laugh at me.

7. I'm always up for a good time. A laugh. A good feed. A nice glass of wine in the evening. Some good company and conversation.

Ok, so here is where I break the rules (cos I'm good at that) ... but if you read this and feel so inclined then consider yourself 'tagged'. Respond in like by telling us seven things about yourself. You can either do this in the 'comments' section or you can pass it on via your blog.

2 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

I had a good laugh at No.6. You've been making such gorgeous things, Rachelle. I've enjoyed catching up with your news. By the way I've reverted to the old comment procedure. It's far better!

Art4Sol said...

Thanks for being a good sport....I've been enjoying your site....and will visit often.
Darlene